Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade
When you’re looking to trade up, you’re looking to make the right choice as a Troy driver. You want to get the best value for your vehicle. Thankfully, Cooley Mazda is paying top dollar for trades and we have a convenient trade-in car tool on our website to help you out. No matter if you’re looking for a new car or a used car, we’ve got a great selection here for all drivers. Are you asking how to trade-in your car for the Mazda buyback? We’ve got a handy guide ready for you as well as a convenient online apply for financing page to make things even easier.
How To Trade-in My Car
- Fill out this form to get your initial estimate. This is not set in stone because your vehicle needs to be inspected, but it is a good negotiating tool.
- Clean out your car, take out all its valuables, and make sure everything like the owner’s manual and original keys are with you as you bring it back in from Albany to Cooley Mazda.
- We’ll take a look at your vehicle, inspecting it for any flaws. Keep in mind that you’ll want to fix smaller stuff like dents and scratches while more complex jobs are best left to us.
- The negotiation will begin, meaning you can make your case for the price of your vehicle before it gets sold to Cooley Mazda.
- After you choose the right amount to sell it for and we come to an agreement, we’ll take care of the paperwork and you’ll be able to pick the car you want or just take a cash payment and go elsewhere.
Make the Right Trade with Cooley Mazda
Latham drivers, it’s never been a better time to trade in your car. Our Mazda buyback program will treat you right from start to finish and give you a great trade-in value for your car. Contact us today and we’ll help you out.