2020 MAZDA CX-30 PRICE & TRIM LEVELS
The new2020 Mazda CX-30 offers drivers the advanced crossover they’ve been searching for. For more innovative features and premium comforts at an affordable price, this model is right for you and your family. Whether you’re looking for the base trim level, which starts at 21,900 MSRP*, or you’re interested in the exceptional upgrades afforded by higher trim levels like the Premium Package, there’s a model for your driving needs. Learn more about the Mazda CX-30 price, features, and trim levels with us at Cooley Mazda before driving home in your favorite.
MAZDA CX-30 ENGINE SPECS
With the Skyactiv®-G 2.5L 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport modes and available i-Activ AWD® with Off-Road Traction Assist, drivers can drive with the power they wanted and additional peace of mind. In addition, there are other packages on the higher trims that add to the power and safety of this model. The best way to learn about them is by taking your favorite Mazda CX-30 trim for a test drive.
MAZDA CX-30 PRICES BY TRIM LEVEL
- Base Level Mazda CX-30 Price:$21,900* MSRP
- 7-inch LCD meter display, a dynamic 8-speaker audio system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, and the Mazda Connect™ infotainment system with 8.8-inch full-color display, and more!.
- Safety featuresincludea rearview camera, Dynamic Stability Control, Lane-Keep Assist, Smart Brake Support, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go among many others
MAZDA CX-30 Select Package Upgrade
- Mazda CX-30 Select Package Price: $23,900* MSRP
- Leatherette-trimmed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, Apple CarPlay™ integration, Android Auto™ integration, and a Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System
- Added Select Package safety features include the innovative Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package
- Mazda CX-30 Prefered Package Price: $26,200* MSRP
- Heated front seats, Bose® 12-speaker premium audio system, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and much more!
- Added exterior features of the Prefered Packagebring you power side mirrors with memory function, a shark-fin antenna, and a front grille with a gloss finish.
MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package
- Premium Package Mazda CX-30 Price: $28,200* MSRP
- Active Driving Display, perforated leather-trimmed seats, and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- Exterior options our team loves include a Power sliding-glass moonroof, LED headlights and taillights, a Rear Power Liftgate and roof rails
Test Drive a MAZDA CX-30 at Cooley Mazda
Once you decide on the best Mazda CX-30 for you and your commutes, make the trip to Rensselaer for a test drive. In addition to quality models, you can find our new vehicle specials to help you save even more on the Mazda SUV that’s right for you. Have questions about this model, the Mazda CX-30 specs, and more? Contact us!
More From Cooley Mazda
If you’re interested in a new, high-end Mazda SUV, you’ll want to learn more about the Mazda CX-30 specs. This model offers Troy drivers and beyond a stylish, high-tech vehicle to show off around town. Our guide at Cooley Mazda will show you this vehicle’s performance specs, interior innovations, and more to help you decide if…
In need of a new Mazda SUV with innovative features, plenty of configurable interior space, and advanced safety? The family-friendly Mazda CX-5 is a great model to choose. This vehicle provides up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space in the rear and has folding seat backs to allow for more packing space. Learn more…
The new2020 Mazda CX-30 offers drivers the advanced crossover they’ve been searching for. For more innovative features and premium comforts at an affordable price, this model is right for you and your family. Whether you’re looking for the base trim level, which starts at 21,900 MSRP*, or you’re interested in the exceptional upgrades afforded by…
While the new Mazda CX-5 offers drivers the versatility and strong performance needed on Troy roads, you’ll find the towing capabilities exceed expectations. The maximum Mazda CX-5 towing capacity of 2,000 pounds takes power to the next level, but there’s much more to this SUV’s story than a simple number. Learn more about the Mazda…
Rensselaer drivers have high standards and that’s why the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a great choice, and the most recent Mazda CX-5 safety rating confirms it! Regardless of whether you look to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, you’ll find that experts are singing praises about the Mazda CX-5…